Bosskey

Register |
Forgot password?

shows gone before their time in TV & Movies

hey there bosskey-vians?...bosskey-ites?...bosskey-ers? i wanted to start a thread that commemorates those tv shows whose numbers came up too quickly. Im talking, shows like arrested development, brisco county jr., king of the hill( yes it had a good run but it was taken off he air to make room for the cleveland show), and anything joss whedon has ever made (especially firefly.) i was wondering if there are any other shows you guys love and miss. this is a place for mourning the passing of these beloved shows. don't be afraid to shed a tear here.

Posted on February 8, 2013 at 3:21 PM

#
I think Futurama definitely makes this list. It was gone, came back, and now it's going away again before it's time. I just hope the finale they have planned for the end of the season is a good note to go out on.

I agree on King of the Hill. That was a bit balls.

Posted on April 22, 2013 at 10:53 PM

#
Just remembered Pushing Daisies and Dead Like Me. Those shows were amazing, and yet, now they're gone.

Posted on May 29, 2013 at 4:00 PM

#
the prime example is without doubt (in my world) Darkwing Duck.
damn, the epic childhoods we would've gotten if that had continued. T_T

Posted on May 29, 2013 at 5:43 PM

#
Just remembered Pushing Daisies and Dead Like Me. Those shows were amazing, and yet, now they're gone.
I've been watching pushing daisies with varying intensity. And now you're telling me there will be no more than what is already there? Damnit.

Posted on May 29, 2013 at 9:49 PM

#

You must be logged in to post in the forums.