Bosskey

Register |
Forgot password?

Put Your Best Foot Forward (Introductions) in Off-Topic

First Previous Page 1 2 3 of 6 Next Last
Hey! You! Yeah, You!

Introduce yourself! Right here!

Who are you? Where do you hail from? What is your mission? What are you ALL ABOUT? The answer to these questions and more may be in this thread!

Write yourself an introduction, read other's introductions, and other ASTOUNDING INTRODUCTORY DEEDS OF DARING DO are all found here!

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 6:17 AM

#
I am Dape and I look forward to meeting all of you I don't already know.
I know Josh back from Vegapunk (where I also met Mash and a bunch of other guys who will join Bosskey) and when it closed down, I went to Koholint, Josh's pet project I guess? The prequel to Bosskey? I dunno, but anyhows, now I'm here and I'm happy and I'm excited and I'm Dape.
Nice to meet you.

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 10:54 AM

#
Hello, I'm not Dape!
But I also know Josh (and peoples) from Vegapunk, albeit its closing days, and then joined in the migration to Koholint. And now I'm here! Also, in Germany. I might add more to this later, but for now a lazy 'nice meeting you'! n_n

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 1:59 PM

#
Hi I'm Suz! Went to college with Josh, made the site, etc. I live in NYC and work in advertising as a web developer. I like comics and video games and animation and other nerdy things. Let's make Bosskey awesome! Whoooo

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 2:29 PM

#
Tacko or Martin would be me. I'm 17 years old and live way up in Lapland. I look forward to spending time at these active and amazingly interesting forums. I like math, Skyrim, cheese, hats and hopefully you.

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 3:18 PM

#
Hi I'm Josh. I'm that Josh people are talking about. It's pretty great to be me most of the time.

Right now, it's not, because I can only get 4 hours of sleep tonight and I need to pack up my entire life into little boxes and move home! BUT, that situation improves immediately after I pack.

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 3:22 PM

#
I'm Najica, aka Naji.
18 years old, sadly, and hail in sweden, on a small island called Öland (except according EU it's not an island but eh).
Like most folks has posted before me, vp -> koho -> bosskey, all thanks to Josh (and suz :D)
And I spend way too much time infront of the computer. So much that the optician thought I should have 2 glasses!

That's all for me for now :3

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 3:46 PM

#
Heya, I'm Mashira, im the head moderator here at Bosskey. I like STUFF and THINGS and that's cool. I am 19, live in Florida, and im a full time bum.

My life is an open book.

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 5:14 PM

#
Oh Hai!
I'm plato, i love music and video games, preferably in cohesion, fusion, imbued with magic spells and techno drums.
I am turning 28 this summer. I have a history in academia and none in real life. help me survive! O.O orz

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 6:38 PM

#
I am PP, a lost princess with the goal to regain what was lost to me! I hope I can find minions to help me rule the world and live in a perfect world :D In my spare time of trying to reign, I like reading manga mostly, watching anime, listening to music, playing games sometimes and WRITING... stuff that noone I know sees!

So who's with me?!

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 8:25 PM

#
I'm Alistair - I decided to be 100% creative with my username this time. I'm 23 and an art student currently in educational limbo! I love all things video games, mostly the inside stuff like games "journalism" and the like. I'm British! But that's not important because I'm hardly British at all. I consider Josh to be my best friend and I've known him since I was about 12, I think. When I'm not at my amazingly important job washing dishes, I'd like to contribute mostly news and reviews as well as stretch my artistic capabilities outside of my comfort zone.

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 8:27 PM

#
Oh, I also want to get a crazy awesome avatar but I haven't found one yet.

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 8:28 PM

#
Who the fuck is Alistair? Get the hell out of here, we dont want your shit here.

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 10:38 PM

#
[22:27] <&Mashira> man ali's the best
[22:28] <&Mashira> he's my best friend ever

Forgotten already my friend?

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 10:42 PM

#
I never said that and you cant prove it.

I'm having a really hard time discerning if this is spam or not, it's been so long since I was on a forum and actually cared about that. I don't think it is though.

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 10:49 PM

#
I'm Dante! I met Josh at college and he was like, "Hey! You like comics! You like to write things! Come write for Bosskey or I'll beat you!" And then I said yes.

I'm 27, work for Verizon and I do a comic book podcast. www.comiccabal.com

I own something upwards of 150 trades, hardcovers and omnibus-es.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 1:11 AM

#
I'm Jax and I'm 21 and live in Minnesota.
I met Josh, Cad, and a few others on FFXI. I know others from koholint.
I am a fantasy artist and I am obsessed with dragons, which I pretty much can say I collect at this point. I have 6 cats but Mellow is my sweet little baby boy and I loves him.
I hate grammar-nazis because fuck that shit.
I like anything fantasy...elf and magic-like fantasy that is. If a video game isn't pretty, more than likely I wont like it. I'm very picky and stubborn about....well everything.

So...yeah. That's me.

edited by Jax on March 27, 2012 at 6:59 AM

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 6:45 AM

#
won't*

I'm Steel, Steelsword, or Chase. Met most of the people here at the moment back on Vegapunk, and a few great additions, such as the Lovely Lady Jax above, when Koholint came about.

I don't know what to say about myself, I'm a guy, a hopeless romantic, and a relatively active person. Highly competitive, because it makes things more fun!

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 6:57 AM

#
Awww you hate me :< *grammar nazi at heart*
I'll give you a cookie!

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 6:57 AM

#
steel: *middle finger* ill type wont if i wanna type wont. wont wont wont cant cant cant cant youre

PP: then...i am your worst nightmare, lol.

grammar is for people who like to write...and school *nods*

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 7:02 AM

#
First Previous Page 1 2 3 of 6 Next Last