Bosskey

Register |
Forgot password?

Game recommendation thread in Video Games

First Previous Page 1 2 of 2 Next Last
Hello there Bosskey! If you like to recommend games and/or read game recommendations this is the thread for you. Start by posting information about a the games you love. Proceed with reading about other games. Finish by playing the games which feels like fun.

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 3:36 PM

#
Dungeon Defenders is cool.

So is Terraria.

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 5:38 PM

#
I second Terraria
and the new game coming out this summer (hopefully) called Starbound. very terraria like, but WAY deeper, bigger and more expansive!

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 8:44 PM

#
The Binding of Isaac is pretty cool. A new expansion will be released at some point too.

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 8:53 PM

#
I absolutely love Cave Story. The fact that it was made by one single person makes it even better imo. It is now released in a slightly brushed-up version on Wii, and in awesome 3d-graphics on the 3ds, but the original computer version is still free.

Other than that, go play the two Trine games, as well as Magicka, if you can get a few friends to play with you, preferably in the same room, as you would wanna beat the crap outta your friends after they've killed you and stolen your sword for the fifteenth time.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 11:53 AM

#
Oh man, I really wanna play magicka, but I dont have anyone to play it with. I really wanna do that over skype at some point.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 11:57 AM

#
I have Magicka and you never asked to play it with me :(

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 2:15 PM

#
I need three other people.

I aint got three other people.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 7:30 PM

#
Volition's been pounding out some pretty great games lately, particularly Saints Row the Third and Red Faction: Guerilla. They're actually set in the same universe, which is absurd in concept, but amazing, really. I recommend these two games for anyone who's looking for some really great fully game experiences.

Posted on March 30, 2012 at 1:02 AM

#
I'd really like to play Magicka, I haven't bought it because I had noone to play with...

Dear Esther is fucking beautiful.

Posted on March 30, 2012 at 5:52 PM

#
You should buy Magicka next time it's on sale. Then we'll be super best friends. I guess we'd need one other person though...

Posted on March 31, 2012 at 1:16 AM

#
Dape, what exactly is the Binding of Isaac? I know, I know, I could just google it, but this feels more personal, darn-tootin'!

Posted on April 14, 2012 at 8:04 PM

#
It's one of them roguelike games. Or, I guess it could be discussed whether or not it's actually roguelike, but it's close enough. And it has really good art and great enemies. It's pretty cheap too, so go buy it on Steam!

Posted on April 14, 2012 at 9:08 PM

#
Roguelike? You mean like Thief?

Posted on April 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM

#
Like this. You know, with dungeons and a pretty high difficulty and stuff.

Posted on April 14, 2012 at 10:43 PM

#
Ohhh.. like that! Hmm.. does sound kinda fun D:

Posted on April 14, 2012 at 11:23 PM

#
I have magicka! I've only played it a couple hours but I really liked it. I'm down if you guys want me some time.

Posted on April 15, 2012 at 12:38 AM

#
I'm addicted to Virtual Villiagers. I bought 3, 4, and 5 on my Ipod. Alchemy is really fun too, that's an Ipod/android game.

Posted on April 16, 2012 at 5:43 AM

#
I have magicka! I've only played it a couple hours but I really liked it. I'm down if you guys want me some time.
That sounds cool, we should definitely play together at some point.

Posted on April 16, 2012 at 6:48 AM

#
I like the idea of magicka. Just don't count on me to keep you safe from harm... from me :P

Posted on April 16, 2012 at 11:21 AM

#
First Previous Page 1 2 of 2 Next Last