Bosskey

Register |
Forgot password?

Skyrim in Video Games

First Previous Page 1 2 3 of 3 Next Last
Are you satisfied with where the game's left off? Does it seem like you'd want more out of it, or would you just prefer all hands get down to business on the next Elder Scrolls?

Posted on April 16, 2013 at 1:35 PM

#
Honestly, after the last year of waiting patiently for the DLCs and all the updates that went wrong for PS3, I'm okay with ending it now. I'm a little sad because of course I would love to play another DLC, in fact I wish Skyrim was just called Tamriel and I could go all over the world with my Dragonborn, but that's okay. I await the new Elder Scrolls-which I hope will take them a long time to make. Skyrim was fantastic for me. I never played the other games, I attempted to play Oblivion but it was jarring and did not play as well as Skyrim. Skyrim was my introduction to the series and I loved it soo much. I can't say I will miss all the issues for PS3, and I would be LESS likely to purchase a Bethesda game for Sony ever again. It will be either PC or XBOX. I know I know, the new 4th edition of Playstation is coming out, but the hype was there for the PS3 too and they(Bethesda) never could get their crap together with this game. It turned me and a lot of other fans off.
I am actually eagerly awaiting a simple tease of a possible Fallout 4. It's been 5 years since 3. We NEED, WANT, DEMAND another Fallout. They are so awesome. So I am indeed looking forward to that and so is Lao.
On a side note-recently footage from gameplay of Elder Scrolls Online was leaked by a Beta tester and it looks terrible to me. I know I know, this is only BETA, but it reminds me so much of GW2 and I don't like GW2, and although they are promising 1st person perspective, it's really going to have to sell me to buy the mmo now. I think I will wait till it comes out and see all the reviews on it. Personally I think I am over MMOs. I enjoy playing single player games by myself. I'm just not into-nor do I have the time for mmo's.

Posted on April 16, 2013 at 6:39 PM

#
Elder Scrolls Online looks like a really unfortunate situation. Development started before, and separately from Skyrim. It looks like your average cookie cutter MMO, and whoever's putting money into it is putting too much money into it, almost definitely.

And then yeah, PC will probably remain the primary version to get, but I am excited about this PS4 stuff. The new Xbox has few details yet, but it looks not great.

Posted on April 17, 2013 at 12:48 AM

#
First Previous Page 1 2 3 of 3 Next Last

You must be logged in to post in the forums.