Bosskey

Register |
Forgot password?

One Piece Manga - Punch your problems away! in Anime & Manga

First Previous Page 11 12 13 of 13 Next Last
Well actually, I wonder...

If Flamingo is a Tenryuubito, how many of his followers are in it out of fear? Are they slaves? Are they afraid of revolting? Just seeing Sanji's lady go from cold and cunning to vulnerable under the right circumstances... could be a real issue among the Flamingo ranks.

Posted on June 28, 2013 at 4:25 AM

#
Well actually, I wonder...

If Flamingo is a Tenryuubito, how many of his followers are in it out of fear? Are they slaves? Are they afraid of revolting? Just seeing Sanji's lady go from cold and cunning to vulnerable under the right circumstances... could be a real issue among the Flamingo ranks.

It sure does seem to me as Violet's reaction is the first in a series of defecting 'Flamingians' on the SH's watch. There won't be room for all of them in the crew, but there will probably be a lot of new allies coming out of this arc. The term "Pirate Alliance" is key here, I think.

Posted on July 5, 2013 at 8:00 PM

#
New chap out.

We might even see Bellamy join the ranks of SH sympathizers. That definitely looks like it's the way it's going. Also, that woman on the Sunny, she speaks kind of like that Tenryuubito who was about to shoot Camie when Rayleigh showed himself at the auction all those years ago. (No, seriously, it's been a little over 200 chapters since then.) Also, what roots does Bartholomeo have with Luf- I mean, Lucy?

Posted on July 9, 2013 at 8:53 AM

#
So, I had this crazy thought while reading that one line of Bartolomeo's.

(spoilers below)

"He and I go way back" is how Mangastream translated it. Instantly, of course, my mind goes to Sabo. And, of course, instantly, I dismiss the notion.

But then I also remembered that this is a contest for Ace's fruit. That's... interesting.

Posted on July 9, 2013 at 8:37 PM

#
Also, I think we found out where all those living toys come from.

Posted on July 9, 2013 at 10:42 PM

#
OH MY GOD.

Chapter 720.

LUFFY FAN CLUB

Posted on September 4, 2013 at 3:58 PM

#
Bartolomeo is probably one of the more hilarious characters in One Piece. not because what he says or does is particularly funny, but because he exists at all.
I'm kinda disappointed with Law, I thought he was actually going to be more into this whole Alliance thing. The revelation of his shortsightedness and focus on Doflamingo was a major wtf-moment for me, what has he been doing for the past two years?

Posted on November 12, 2013 at 1:57 PM

#
First Previous Page 11 12 13 of 13 Next Last

You must be logged in to post in the forums.