Bosskey

Register |
Forgot password?

One Piece Manga - Punch your problems away! in Anime & Manga

Just destroying the inbred people living on the backs of slaves?
What doesn't the Ds care about? Gold. With the exception of Teach of course.
What does the Tenryuubito have a lot of? Gold.
They could more or less have bought the countries to follow them.

The weapons were, originally, merely for protection.
Now they're weapons of war. The World Goverment themselves saw to that.

Posted on April 1, 2012 at 11:30 PM

#
Eeeeeh, iunno, the guy who invented the bow and arrow PROBABLY had a pretty good idea that you could kill people with it.

As per Blackbeard...he's certainly the wildcard, in quite a few ways. He certainly has the power and the drive that we've seen associated with the .D's so far, but he also seems to be detached from the other .D's (Saul kind of seems like this as well, but it could just be because of a lack of information.)

Posted on April 1, 2012 at 11:44 PM

#
That is fantastic. Goosebumps!

What about the plans Franky had? That was Pluton, right? And where does Dragon come in?

Posted on April 2, 2012 at 7:52 AM

#
Yea, the plans Franky had were for Pluton, and they were obviously a boat, much like the boat the Seakings were pulling.

Maybe the revolution is trying to weaken the WG to allow someone (luffy) to inherit the will of .D to restructure the world? Maybe Dragon is paving a path for Luffy to become Pirate King, and whatever comes with the title.

But why did Roger fail to fulfill whatever the D's are trying to accomplish. Was it his disease that got in the way of him meeting some prophecy, or was his job just to set the stage for Luffy?

Posted on April 2, 2012 at 8:00 AM

#
I am still wondering if Luffy and Law will fight or will they team up? Kinda confused on that matter. Law doesnt really seem like a bad guy to me.

Posted on April 2, 2012 at 8:29 AM

#
Nice one, JK. I've had a lot of thoughts like that before, but until now they have been fragmented and stuff. Awesome compilation.
I am still wondering if Luffy and Law will fight or will they team up? Kinda confused on that matter. Law doesnt really seem like a bad guy to me.
Law has his own agenda. He will kill anyone in his way. I think that's the end of it.

Posted on April 2, 2012 at 11:29 AM

#
Another theory: Could the idols/mentors whatever you want to call them of the Strawhats have been members of Roger's crew?

Robin's mother could read Poneglyphs and read them all, Roger has at least seen a few of them so they could very well have travelled together.

We already know Shanks was a part of the crew.

Zeff? Mihawk? Who knows?

Posted on April 2, 2012 at 3:12 PM

#
Great theory, Ritsu! Made me think a little differently about it all.
Could be true. could be false. Let's let Oda decide ^^

Posted on April 2, 2012 at 5:19 PM

#
Another theory: Could the idols/mentors whatever you want to call them of the Strawhats have been members of Roger's crew?

Robin's mother could read Poneglyphs and read them all, Roger has at least seen a few of them so they could very well have travelled together.

We already know Shanks was a part of the crew.

Zeff? Mihawk? Who knows?

Zeff i've had feelings about for a while, but I don't think so. It seemed like if he had traveled with Roger he'd have been able to handle himself a bit better. He was pretty tough, but he had couldn't handle Krieg, though I suppose he didnt really make much of an effort... Iunno, I just feel that if he was tough enough to travel the full grandline he would have been able to get rid of Krieg a bit easier.

Kureha though? Definitely. Or im betting she at least met him once or twice. I cant imagine why they'd have picked up Crocus if she was on-board.

I doubt Mihawk was, but stranger things have happened.

Tom was confirmed for having met Roger, so that's a thing.

Brook had heard of Roger I think? I think he said something about Roger being an up-and-coming pirate back in his days.

I doubt Robin's mom was involved with Roger, but once again it's possible.

I REALLY doubt Bellemere had anything to do with Roger, otherwise Arlong would have been toast.

Posted on April 3, 2012 at 7:27 AM

#
Wasn't Zeff a captain of his own crew? Then again, we don't know if he took up his own crew post-Roger, but I'm sure a Roger crewmate could've taken Krieg. As for any of the others... Kureha is the only one who I think had a connection with Roger that we have not been told yet.

Posted on April 3, 2012 at 7:47 AM

#
He could have captained his own crew after Roger's death I suppose, but I really doubt he was part of the Roger pirates.

You could probably get trace all of these events back to Roger's death and see how they stack up, but that sounds like way too much work.

Posted on April 3, 2012 at 7:51 AM

#
No One Piece this week?

Posted on April 5, 2012 at 8:00 AM

#
No One Piece this week?

Don't think so no. It'd have been released by now~

Posted on April 5, 2012 at 9:36 AM

#
Trafalgar is so not what I expected him to be xD

he seems damn badass :D me likey likey!

and pity that it isnt any chap this week :/

Posted on April 5, 2012 at 1:03 PM

#
Law is the best. He's so effing cool.

Posted on April 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM

#
I thought he was like that from the first time he appeared xD He's so damn cool<3 I'm glad he didn't disappoint me<3

Posted on April 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM

#
The problem with Law is that he's too normal. As an ally, he's uninteresting. As an enemy, he's too gray. He may have some reasons for his actions, but we don't know them, and I can't imagine they're going to be any good. Did he just rescue Luffy on a whim? Is he just being evil and kidnapping children because he wants money? What the hell kind of reasons are those?

Posted on April 5, 2012 at 2:25 PM

#
I completely disagree with that. I don't find him uninteresting at all and as we don't know what his reasons are, I think it's unfair to speculate that they won't be any good. For all we know, he's part of a huge plot and everything he's done so far has been according to some masterplan of his like Blackbeard's.
I like his abilities, and I am in love with his character design (that's what I like the most about him). Gosh dangit, he's awesome.

Posted on April 5, 2012 at 2:49 PM

#
His design is what really confirms my ire... it's like he's just a normal person. NORMAL! In One Piece! What!

AND his ability is just "fuck with body parts," there's no clever applications, no skill to use it well, just... he says "I'm taking your heart," and he takes your heart.

Posted on April 5, 2012 at 2:57 PM

#
I'm sry, but I don't find him uninteresting either. With your sense, Zoro is uninteresting too. He wore pretty normal clothes at the start and was a swordsman.
Don't judge ppl by how they look. One Piece has shown how that can be a mistake! lol I liked Law from the start and till now he has just been proving me how badass he is :D One doesn't have to be incredibly complex to make a good chara~

Posted on April 5, 2012 at 3:40 PM

#