Bosskey

Register |
Forgot password?

Bosskey Launch! in Events

First Previous Page 1 2 of 2 Next Last
Hey guys.

I know I've already posted a welcome message, so I won't be repeating myself. In fact, I will be contradicting myself! THIS PLACE IS NOT FOR YOU GO AWAY I'm kidding I love you please stay.

THE EVENT known as "Bosskey Launch" is what we're referring to the thing that happens on April 1 of 2012 around 3:01 am somewhere in the world.

On that day, Bosskey will go officially "public," which means that we will start telling the world about our new cool site! This entails a variety of publicity measures that have been planned out already, including some really special art (technically our first fanart) provided by a friend of the site.

After April 1, Bosskey will be updating near-daily, leading up to a real daily schedule (excluding weekends). By April 10, the site will be in full motion.

April 7 is launch party. This is the first day of Anime Boston, and thus the biggest to-date gathering of people involved with Bosskey since it's magnificent official launch 6 days prior. Namely, Suz and I will be able to share a drink with some friends. I would love for you all to make similar plans for that day. Just get yourself a nice beer, or a nice wine, or your favorite drink, and drink to Bosskey. Drink with friends, even, since that's the whole point of the site!

I love you guys, truly. I am filled with lots of really goopy emotions thinking of everything you've done for me, for the site, and for the community.

edited by Joshura on March 27, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 11:48 AM

#
Im gonna celebrate Bosskey's launch with my favorite dish (linguine and clam sauce) and a slurpee.

I'll also try and set up a skype thing maybe.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 12:01 PM

#
A skype thing would be great~

Maybe making an event now already would be a good idea then? So people can do their best to make sure the date isn't taken.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 12:03 PM

#
It would probably be best to coordinate that here, since not everyone here uses facebook.

So i'll either make a thread specifically for coordinating that, or hijack one to do that.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 12:04 PM

#
At least it's a sunday and not a monday so time shouldn't be as problematic as other days, maybe. As long as it isn't placed all that late~ At least if we're thinking first april, but 7th is a saturday so the same thing there :D

edited by Najica on March 27, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 12:13 PM

#
I'm open all sunday April 1st and the last half of saturday April 7th... So yeah, it's cool~

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 12:17 PM

#
Suz, me, and several of the authors will be celebrating somewhere between 11 pm to 1 am that night? I think we might be super busy the whole day, so we're just gonna grab time when we can to enjoy a nice drink. If I can get a group call working on my Nexus, we might be able to do that thing you said we should do.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 12:43 PM

#
And so we begin anew, again! It's great Josh! Hopefully it becomes everything you wanted and more. So happy so many of us were able to stay in contact. I'll probably be more active here since it works better on my iPhone than Koholint did.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 2:24 PM

#
I'll probably be more active here since it works better on my iPhone than Koholint did.

Hell yeah it does!

It's far from being 100% optimized for mobile, but that is definitely on my to-do list.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 3:44 PM

#
I'll probably be more active here since it works better on my iPhone than Koholint did.

Hell yeah it does!

It's far from being 100% optimized for mobile, but that is definitely on my to-do list.
Some pages have the 'Reader' option, so that's a good thing. As for the site itself, with the categories at the top it functions a lot better than a typical forum.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 3:47 PM

#
might be going to Vegas for IPL4. Want to so badly.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 4:14 PM

#
Bummer, there's gonna be no Bunnybee over the Easter weekend, I'm afraid. (REAL easter, not fake greek easter, PP!)

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM

#
Ooh, looking forward to this place going public :3 I'll be sure to drink to Bosskey on April 7th, since it's an awesome day for a party anyways! :D

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 10:39 PM

#
Bummer, there's gonna be no Bunnybee over the Easter weekend, I'm afraid. (REAL easter, not fake greek easter, PP!)

SCREW YEW AND YER FAKE EASTER!
I'll be here as a faithful member unlike others (I won'y say any names >.>)

Posted on March 28, 2012 at 8:14 AM

#
This is great, I'll try to invite friends who are cool and I will in some way celebrate the 7th. (fapping)

Posted on March 30, 2012 at 5:40 PM

#
I'm in CT drinking by myself! :-D

Posted on April 1, 2012 at 5:13 PM

#
I just took a nap and now im gonna eat a really big hamburger to celebrate this joyous day.

edited by Mashira on April 1, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Posted on April 1, 2012 at 7:10 PM

#
Nice to see the site up and running

Posted on April 1, 2012 at 7:34 PM

#
I hope you guys all enjoyed your drinks on Friday! We sure did! I had my favorite beer to relax after a long and busy day - Smithwicks!

Posted on April 10, 2012 at 2:01 PM

#
I had some celebratory Baileys :D

Posted on April 11, 2012 at 10:43 AM

#
First Previous Page 1 2 of 2 Next Last