Bosskey

Register |
Forgot password?

General Talk in Off-Topic

I should probably make a turntable thread at some point.

Maybe tomorrow.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 7:15 AM

#
Maybe...

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 8:05 AM

#
I decided to make it anyway.

So sue me why dont you.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 8:07 AM

#
That is what the three dots referred to. Maybe making it tomorrow, but you already did, so it was too late. Thus the presence of two additional dots.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 8:32 AM

#
Hehee, I'm posting this from my iPhone :D how awesome~

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 9:39 AM

#
Dape, stop trying to show off!
My tardphone does whatever a phone should do and that's enough! :3

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 11:03 AM

#
Double posting is fine, within reason. If you have a new thought, or want to respond to a different thing altogether, there's no reason you shouldn't just make a second post. Triple posts are weird.

I'm hoping an active enough spam thread will help me convince Suz that we need to devise a solution for it that involves some shoutbox-like combination of muscle and gusto.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 1:04 PM

#
hello there. :D

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 3:42 PM

#
Woooow...

I can go on Bosskey from my work computer :O

Normally everything but a few select sites are locked off. I have no idea why I can be here.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 3:45 PM

#
Vegapunk and Koholint were unblocked at my old school; so perhaps it depends on how big/popular the site is or how it's labeled? Forums were typically blocked, so...

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 3:49 PM

#
Apparently.... all restrictions are gone!

The entire system was restarted last weekend... maybe something happened there, iunno ^^

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 4:06 PM

#
Did you change jobs Dape? I didn't think you used a computer at work. Now that I think of it, I'm not exactly sure I know what you do anymore though....

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 6:06 PM

#
Still working at Blockbuster. But yeah, we have a computer behind the register and it is certainly not meant for this =D

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 6:41 PM

#
Well, if it weren't meant for that, it wouldn't work, right? I would say you're in the clear. Hehe

On your side is the power of, Plausible Deniability.

edited by Steel on March 27, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 6:43 PM

#
The last three Blockbusters in my state just closed a few weeks ago. I never went, but I was able to snatch up some okay movies at great prices! I never knew they expanded into other countries outside of North America.

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 6:56 PM

#
I've gotta say guys, im proud how little this thread is being used. I really wanna see discussion taking place on the forums, and you guys are doing a bang-up job of that right now.

Keep up the good work :)

Posted on March 29, 2012 at 3:58 AM

#
-> visiting the Swedish Public Employment Service
-> supposed to go there after the break
-> Teacher tells us that he'd like us to be a bit mean to the person that will be talking to us
and thinks it would be "amusing" (lack of better word) to ask her "Where are all the jobs?"

Well, I might be able to see/hear something that will/might make me think a bit extra :P

Posted on March 29, 2012 at 6:49 AM

#
I think I like your teacher. That does sound quite funny.

I just had like the 5th girl since I've been in Alaska with my dog tell me she must be a chick magnet.

Posted on March 29, 2012 at 8:14 AM

#
Well, she is. Who could resist a cute little boston terrier like her, huh?

Posted on March 29, 2012 at 9:01 AM

#
It seems I need to do something that involves both the girl I like and my dog then..

Posted on March 30, 2012 at 5:40 AM

#