Bosskey

Register |
Forgot password?

Game of Thrones - Remember.. winter is coming. in 

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead

Filename: plugins/modifier.capitalize.php

Line Number: 26

TV & Movies

First Previous Page 1 2 of 2 Next Last
lol that's what being an actor is xD He's a good actor and thumbs up for him! He makes me wanna struggle him every time I see him even breathe!

Posted on April 8, 2012 at 7:40 PM

#
Alright, I figure everyone has had time to watch the second episode "The Night Lands" by now (plus there's the fact that Easter vacation was somewhat busy!), so let's get right to it! Sadly, we didn't get to take a look at Renly and the Tyrells just yet, but instead we got to take a nice look at the Greyjoys on the Iron Islands! While the episode in itself wasn't as strong as the season opener in my opinion, it was still extremely enjoyable! So, basically, what happened?

Why, we were taken back to Dragonstone and had a reunion with Stannis Baratheon, Melisandre the Red Priestess, Davos Seaworth and their new pirate ally Salladhor Saan! While this contender for the Iron Throne of Westeros was forging new "bonds" with the Red Woman, Davos was handling the more mundane matters of hiring the sizable pirate fleet for an assault on the capital city King's Landing!

In the meantime, on the other side of Westeros, Theon Greyjoy returned home to Pyke for a fairly unfulfilling reunion with his father and sister that ended with rather ominous news for Robb Stark! At least he made the most out of the trip there.

We didn't see much of Dany this episode, except when witnessing the return of bloodrider Rakharo to their starving, ragtag little band of misery!

Was there more? Oh yes, we also made a stop on the Kingsroad, where Arya Stark and Gendry, Robert Baratheon's bastard, along with the rest of Yoren's recruits for the Night's Watch, were accosted by a pair of Goldcloaks. A pair quickly turned away with the help of a sharp, threatening dagger!

But they weren't the only Goldcloaks who found themselves in a dire situation. In fact, their very own commander, Janos Slynt, was replaced with Tyron's hired sword Bronn, much to the chagrin of queen Cersei!

And finally, we were taken back north, beyond the Wall, where the brothers of the Night's Watch are still shacked up at the home of Craster and his many daughter-wives, and it is there we got a quick glance at just what happens to the all the male infants!

So, that was a quick summary to spur the memory! Now, what did you think? Did you enjoy seeing Jon Snow's direwolf Ghost? Did you enjoy all the boinking that was going on? What about all the contenders for the thrones, who'd you love to see sitting on it? Stannis, Renly, Joffrey, Robb, Balon Greyjoy, Daenerys or someone else entirely?

P.S.: And as a little bonus piece of information, Game of Thrones has been officially renewed for a third season and there is talk of it covering the first half of the third (and more sizable) novel, A Storm of Swords! Good times ahead!

edited by Bunnybee on April 11, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Posted on April 11, 2012 at 10:17 AM

#
Wait till you see what happens next muahahah!

Posted on April 12, 2012 at 3:12 AM

#
I thought it was hilarious when seed was wiped off that whore's mouth and then she kissed that guy.

Posted on April 12, 2012 at 8:57 AM

#
Well the first eps got me thinking that it will involve a lot of supernatural beings murdering ppl. I know that will happen eventually but still kinda hoped for some more.

Posted on April 16, 2012 at 6:25 PM

#
I'm glad it's been renewed for a 3rd season. Let's just hope Martin can keep up and it doesn't take him 7 years from his last book to the most recent to write the next installment. Ugh here's to hoping.

Posted on April 17, 2012 at 4:01 AM

#
Boy those last two episode were climax galore. My friend complains that they are leaving a LOT out of the books. But man I'm loving every second of this show.

Looks like the third book will be split into two seasons according to the wording on wiki.
Link

Posted on May 18, 2012 at 10:08 PM

#
Finally tonight at 9PM EST.

Nobody really active in this topic though =[

Posted on June 3, 2012 at 10:19 PM

#
I was behind for a while and took me until last week to catch up properly so I was avoiding this topic! But man, this season has been effing A. Peter Dinklage is SHINING. Tyrion is just the best character ever ever ever. And ahahahaha Joffrey's panic when they actually started attacking, priceless. And the facepalm when he was talking about how he was going to cut Stannis, oh Enel.

This season has been amazing and I cannot wait for the final episode tonight!

Posted on June 3, 2012 at 11:18 PM

#
Been busier than I'd like to be, sadly, but it's certainly been an amazing season so far, to echo that sentiment!

Posted on June 4, 2012 at 12:01 AM

#
GLORIOUS finale, they squeezed a lot in though but holy shit!!!

And I expect another Emmy for Dinklage.

Posted on June 4, 2012 at 2:55 AM

#
Though I don't think it was up to par with the previous epi, it was a rlyyy good epi! Though indeed they had a lot of stuff in there and gotta say Daenerys part just confused me... I'll have to wiki later what exactly happened with her.
I always thought the Whitewalkers were those dead cold corpses but well not so zombie-like in their appearance. Thought they had all of their body intact xD Apparently not! And their cries were like Nazguls D: Poor Charlie!
Also, felt sad for Tyrion :< He did so much only to be cast aside :< That's sad :< But I don't think his face was THAT much of a mess. Well, not the best but there have been worse.
Who else... Oh! Sansa's joy at getting free xD; I hope she escapes with the Hound now! Rob is well... following his heart but he's kinda stupid and Theon... yeah. I hope Bran gets more powers /o\

Posted on June 4, 2012 at 7:48 AM

#
awesome episode \o/

it was not as actionfilled as last epi but it was damn good nonetheless.. It will be interesting to see next season what'll happen with Tyrion... Daenerys getting closer, Robbs army aswell... and the whitewalkers aswell.. can't wait! :D
But Sansa is so stuupid it hurts my eyes >.< .. thank god Arya is alot more awesome<3

Posted on June 4, 2012 at 11:27 AM

#
Personally I see Sanasa more like a coward than an idiot :/ She understands very well everything that goes on but she pretends to be stupid just so she stays safe

I hope she does all that with some ulterior motive (revenge would be preferable) otherwise,as much a good tactic playing dum might be to survive,she really dosen't live to her family's reputation -.-

Now I'm off to see the last epi and then I'll return to start placing bets on who will survive next season :p

[Edit] ok saw it XD
and the whitewalkers aswell..

I think it was a single whitewalker (or a couple i didn't count) ..the other zombie thingies are just his minions or something

but yeah whitewalkers were so cool ..literaly (does keeping your zombies in deep freeze keep them fresh?) I also like the music of the schene so I'll jsut drop this here

edited by Odi on June 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Posted on June 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM

#
this season was really cool. i liked Tyrions efforts and dinkles acting of course. He was already my favorite character in the series, though :) John Snow is also awesome - im super interested in what happens to him now.

Posted on June 6, 2012 at 3:12 PM

#
I wanna place bets for next season ^^ maybe we can turn it into some kind of thread poll or something :p It's all about who survives the next season XD

And yes I know next season is still far away but I got nothing else to do untill then ..orz

so here we go (book readers don't get to bet <.<)

I have noticed that ppl that go as far away from cities as possible have better chances so I'd say Arya is a survivor,Jon Snow too since he seems to be getting on the good side of the wildlings.Bran and his little brother are in a "run away" situation aswell so they probably won't die

Tyrion is smart enough to avoid death too so I'll put him on the survive list too.Cersei is kinda the same so she will probably be alive also <.< and cersei dosen't seem to be too fond of seeing her little prick of a king dead so he will be alive aswell sigh~

now about Robb and Theon I am a bit worried one of them might kill the other but Robb has made so many enemies already It seems kinda hard that he will survive a whole season ~.~ plus he is his father's son and well... he didn't do very well.I just hope he will kill Theon too before it comes to some kind of assasin killing him

That's all the bets I'll place for now :) I have to think about other ppl now

PS. Damn Brienne you scary..

edited by Odi on June 6, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Posted on June 6, 2012 at 3:47 PM

#
I've watched season one, I liked it. I'm going to read the books, however they are not in the library right now. I should watch season 2 so that I could actually read posts in this thread. Do you think that G.R.R. Martin will finish the books before the television series catch up?

Posted on June 29, 2012 at 6:19 PM

#
Game of Thrones season 2 now on DvD:

CL86l.jpg

Posted on July 8, 2012 at 2:57 AM

#
Game of thorones*

Posted on July 8, 2012 at 3:25 AM

#
First Previous Page 1 2 of 2 Next Last

You must be logged in to post in the forums.