Bosskey

Register |
Forgot password?

Minecraft general in Video Games

First Previous Page 1 2 of 2 Next Last
That seems like a cool thingy. Also, the way Minecraft has been developing recently feels weird...

Posted on June 23, 2012 at 2:53 PM

#
They've been bringing a lot of new people into the development team, seems natural that things would change quite a bit.

Posted on June 23, 2012 at 3:08 PM

#
That's true, new people bring new ideas I guess...

Posted on June 23, 2012 at 6:33 PM

#
http://www.edge-online.com/news/mojang-announces-block-block-collaboration-un

This is awesome.

Posted on September 5, 2012 at 6:25 PM

#
Bosskey has a minecraft server now! PM me for the server address. I will eventually set it up to be more public, but for now we must be careful about where we publish that address!

Remember, respect the creations of others!

Posted on November 28, 2012 at 12:47 AM

#
Let's talk about Minecraft, Bosskey! And what better way to start off a Minecraft thread then with a little bit of world sharing?

Click here

YO, this here is me. Karn Ebonwood III.
qo4Jt.png
Let me get outta this armor real quick...

Ah, there we go!
3Wfiu.png
Let's start the tour!

Coming up is my humble home, my beach-side bungalo.
sdCh4.png
Aaah, I sure do love my hedge-way.

Here we are, Casa de Ebonwood!
NOCcS.png

Let me introduce you to my roommates.
qOVgU.png
Here we have Orson (the only name any self respecting pig would take.) I led him over to my house with the intention of breeding him with another pig and then slaughtering their young ad infinitum, but I didnt have the heart to carry through with it, so I let both of them go, and Orson wandered back into my house after a day of surviving in the wild. Now he wanders around my house and looks really disturbed all the time.

And here we have Elaine:
73CV8.png
Elaine is my wife. My island is mainly inhabited by sheep, and an orc has needs. She wandered into my house after I had shaved her to build my carpet, and she never really left, so we got married. She is in a constant state of exasperation, which must be why she always looks pissed and keeps getting in my way around the house.

And on the other side of the house my faithful pets Crackers, Mr. Banjo, and Martin Tenbones are laying all over my bed and furniture, much like my real cats are.
dVoqr.png

Out back we have the patio and the dock.
XTld8.png
I often come out back here with a book and a tall bucket of milk or water and kick back after a long day of getting my fucking cats off my chest.

I also spend my leisure hours fishing away from the wife.
xzRDU.png
I love her, but she can be quite the nag. It's good to get away for a few hours.

Here's a shot of my house from sea, you can see my lighthouse in all its glory:
Br9xv.png
I don't know why I built the lighthouse since it's just me, but i'd rather not have a ship crash into my house just in case.

Now let's head downstairs where I was going to slaughter Orson's child and feast on its tender succulent meat before I had a change of heart.
bnZEh.png
You can see a bit of my garden from this shot. It's my pride and joy.

And here's my basement:
DUodr.png
Building Materials and a crafting bench, and the future site of my enchanting table.

Here's the other side of the room:
6E8oh.png
Crafting Materials, Gear, furnaces, and my lava disposal system. not much to write home about it the basement.

Let's head outside to check out the mine and the farms.
KAal3.png
The farms are my primary foodsource. Most of the fish I catch either get thrown back, or given to my cats. So bread is about 90% of my diet right now. I'd make a cake, but I haven't run across any cows yet for some reason. the area I live is pretty isolated save a largeish island to the east.

Here's a sideview of my bungalow:
0oH9N.png

And here's the mine:
lXXBk.png
Not a hell of a lot down there save some cave systems and a nether portal.

And to close off the day here are a few aerial shots of my island:
re2eQ.png
abKEt.png
You cant see them, but both of these islands are INFESTED with sheep. You cant turn your head without getting a face full of wool from these assholes.

And that's my island! Before I close off I figured i'd share some good news..

Mr. Banjo was pregnant!
d9cLL.png
Say hello to Thunder-Raptor V, the newest (and hopefully final) addition to my little family. I am really running out of space here.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that quick look into my digs, feel free to share yours as well!

game cheats and hacks

For those wondering, the texture pack is Sphax's BDcraft. Damn good texture pack.

Very nice.... will install that ASAP. Looks great :)
So yea, MINECRAFT. Any servers you guys like? Any constructions you feel like sharing? Post that shit in here!

Posted on December 10, 2013 at 9:48 PM

#
First Previous Page 1 2 of 2 Next Last

You must be logged in to post in the forums.