Register |
Forgot password?

Costumes Costumes Costumes! in Creativity

First Previous Page 1 2 of 2 Next Last
It's called a changshan, so you can find it and similar images all over Google :D
ooo thank you! now I can find lots of 'em

Posted on April 17, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Josh-I mostly agree with Cad. He is correct, there is a little British and early 1920's Fashion mix going on with this ensemble. The best thing I could show is the high collar, which was often worn by Naval Seaman or Regency Lt. like this- And the pants are reminiscent of early 1920's Knickerbockers or "Knickers", worn by young adult males-they shouldn't be too hard to find, I bet golf shops have a similar style.

Posted on April 28, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Ahaaaa, that's very interesting...

Whenever I draw up a pattern, I find it a lot easier to see the shapes in other similar clothes. Soon, I will have a magnificent Bolin cosplay! I just need to get my hair to grow enough to be poofy again.

edited by Joshura on April 28, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Posted on April 28, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Awesome, can"t wait to see!

Posted on April 28, 2012 at 7:32 PM

So it's exactly 1 week till Labyrinth of Jareth XV and I am so damn excited!!! I am staying at the beautiful Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles, going with an amazing Fashion Designer-of a friend (SevenDeadlySins), and we have a photoshoot scheduled the same evening! I will post pictures of my costume, the hotel, and the masquerade itself when I get back!!! Ahhh so excited! LOL

Posted on June 23, 2012 at 6:08 AM

Sounds like it's going to be a ton of fun! Be sure to have an extra good time for those of us that are unable to join you.

Posted on June 23, 2012 at 8:04 AM

So I'm back and here are just a few photos-

I had alot of fun, and will be posting more images of other peoples awesome costumes on DeviantArt. :)

Posted on July 2, 2012 at 8:16 PM

So awesome! You look amazing! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Also, Green Hair!!!

Posted on July 3, 2012 at 3:08 AM

Did you do her costume as well?

Posted on July 3, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Josh-Any friends in my pictures made their own costumes or rented/purchased them. I will say when you see my photoshoot with my friend (SevendeadlySins) she makes all her own costumes. We all make our own costumes. I had purchased much of what I wore this year, except my bustle I made and my purse and hat. Next year is my new costume I am making by hand-A Mage from Dragon Age

Steel-Thanks, the green hair was so fun, it kept slipping from the top of my head tho lol, and people actually thought it was my real hair!!!

Posted on July 3, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Oh man those look cool.

Also that mage costume sounds cool as well, I encourage this thing.

Posted on July 4, 2012 at 2:27 AM

First Previous Page 1 2 of 2 Next Last

You must be logged in to post in the forums.