food

zoUCe.jpg

This is also food:
also food
1AGXX.jpg

This is not food:
not food
xdiWC.jpg

If you are over the age of five, your mother IS NOT Hathor the Cow Goddess, and are currently alive, chances are highly likely you've eaten food! What kind of food do you like? What kind of food have you just eaten? What kind of food do you want to eat? Talk about that here. But dont share recipes, that's another thread.

edited by Mashira on April 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Posted on April 8, 2012 at 7:24 PM

#
I've eaten many things on many different occasions. One might say that I am an expert at eating. Thursday I ate pea soup (not pee soup) Friday I ate clams and yesterday I ate potato gratin.

Posted on April 8, 2012 at 7:40 PM

#
I've eaten many things on many different occasions. One might say that I am an expert at eating. Thursday I ate pea soup (not pee soup) Friday I ate clams and yesterday I ate potato gratin.
Split pea soup? Was there any ham in it? Tell me it was cooked with a hambone....

What kinda clams? Just out of the shell?

Posted on April 8, 2012 at 7:42 PM

#
Yes it was spit pea soup. There was pork in the soup. I have no idea how it was cooked because it was at a restaurant. But there were pancakes.

Out of the shells with french fries. They were Blue mussels (Mytilus edulis)

Food is hard stuff in English.

Posted on April 8, 2012 at 7:47 PM

#
Im so hungry now.

i ate some wendys earlier today for the first time in months, and the cheese on the burger was pretty damn good. Im really looking forward to eating Mcdonalds back up in Alaska, though. Sooooo goood.

Posted on April 8, 2012 at 7:49 PM

#
I ate a kebab this morning.... later on I ate spaghetti carbonara. Or most of it at least. It was fine.

Posted on April 8, 2012 at 9:01 PM

#
I was supposed to eat an awesome omelet one of these days >:C BUT NO, dad didn't make me one! And now it's Lent and can't make it.... screw them /o\ T.T

Posted on April 9, 2012 at 12:30 PM

#
I'm gonna eat some thai~food today with friends.. will be delicious <3

Posted on April 9, 2012 at 12:44 PM

#
I'm making penne with shrimps and sugar peas in white wine sauce tonight :3 Omnomnom.

Posted on April 9, 2012 at 1:09 PM

#
I ate peas for lunch today :D YUMMY :D

Posted on April 9, 2012 at 1:20 PM

#
I'm eating some leftover steak for lunch today. And I think we're having spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.

Posted on April 9, 2012 at 3:52 PM

#
We also have some mexican rice as well! But i want pastry... BUT I CAN'T EAT ITTT cause it's Lent .-. I'll proly eat peas or rice later /o/

Posted on April 9, 2012 at 5:25 PM

#
Welp @ english tl. Potatos and some kind of "lightly smoked pork loin" stew I think is todays food.
Actually, food is what worries me the most when moving away from home :O I CAN'T COOK! Fun times~

Posted on April 10, 2012 at 1:54 PM

#
Welp @ english tl. Potatos and some kind of "lightly smoked pork loin" stew I think is todays food.
Actually, food is what worries me the most when moving away from home :O I CAN'T COOK! Fun times~
COOKING IS EASY.

It's really simple, it's all about measurements and taking tastes at random intervals and adding what you think it's lacking.

Posted on April 10, 2012 at 2:21 PM

#
I hear the same thing about baking ('cept the randomly add/taste part) and people still says it's hard >:D
But yeah, I'll probably be fine. Most likely the hugest pain will be making enough for 1-2 port and not like... 4. Cause most cooking recipes seems to be for 4. '3'

Posted on April 10, 2012 at 3:03 PM

#
Nothing says "I made too much" like eating leftover spaghetti bolognese (or spagbol as the cool kids say) for five days in a row!

Posted on April 10, 2012 at 4:04 PM

#
I hear the same thing about baking ('cept the randomly add/taste part) and people still says it's hard >:D
But yeah, I'll probably be fine. Most likely the hugest pain will be making enough for 1-2 port and not like... 4. Cause most cooking recipes seems to be for 4. '3'

Trust me, you'll get the hang of it. Leftovers as a result of overzealous portioning will be your savior during the busiest weeks of uni, if you are going. Sometimes it is kind of frustrating because you just can't eat it all yourself, but when you are busy you will wish you had some leftover goodies to eat instead of crap like ramen or hotdogs or gas station grub.

Posted on April 10, 2012 at 7:34 PM

#
Cake is what im eating.

Click

rYW8b.jpg

Posted on April 11, 2012 at 10:46 PM

#
So, I was gonna take a picture of this pizza I was gonna eat... But then I ate it and forgot all about taking a picture.

I still have the box.

Pizza Box
6wCO5.jpg

It looked nothing like the picture on the box...

Tasted good enough though.

Posted on April 12, 2012 at 1:10 AM

#
It sounded delicious from the box.

Posted on April 12, 2012 at 6:56 AM

#
First Previous Page 1 2 3 of 3 Next Last