Bosskey

Register |
Forgot password?

Food, Eatables, Grub, Victuals and Comestibles in Off-Topic

First Previous Page 1 2 3 of 3 Next Last
Yes, by all means! For one, you know and ARE actually stalking those sites and I like to think that you've got good taste ^-^ And if anyone stumbles across another yummy recipe or has one of their own to share, they can do it in that thread, too!

Posted on April 18, 2012 at 8:09 PM

#
Musubi
GXL7a.jpg
3k69v.jpg

Hawaiian sushi! ...Actually it's called Musubi, and that is spam. I want to try to make some 'cuz i've been in a cooking mood, which is sorta rare for me since I usually hate cooking XD

Kinda Sushi?
KORFh.jpg

Me trying to be Japanese? XD; I love making them. cept I dont know if it would be called sushi since I have a thing against raw fish <_> so....yay americanized...rice...rolled in seaweed! :D and a...rice thingy cuz I had extra and wanted to be fancy and cool and all that.

Breakfast stuff
2MTZV.jpg

...It looks a little funky but it tasted awesome! >:O
But then again most of our food looks funky 'cuz it's all a bunch of stuff from the refrigerator thrown in a pot or dish and mixed up with junk. Add soup and 'yer good.

Now If only I wasn't afraid to cook meat that hasn't already been pre-cooked...

edited by Jax on April 19, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Posted on April 19, 2012 at 7:22 AM

#
Jax you made your own version of sushi! *high 5's Jax* How awesome, you did great!

Posted on April 19, 2012 at 10:54 PM

#
Jax you made your own version of sushi! *high 5's Jax* How awesome, you did great!
thanks :D prolly didnt taste as good as real sushi though. for some reason the rice always turns out overpoweringly bland. maybe im just not used to it lol

Posted on April 20, 2012 at 4:34 AM

#
thanks :D prolly didnt taste as good as real sushi though. for some reason the rice always turns out overpoweringly bland. maybe im just not used to it lol

What kind of rice do you use? I try to use Nishiki Medium grain, no need to rinse, and makes nice fluffy sticky rice. ^_^ Most plain rice is kind of bland, its the seaweed and other things you place in it that add the most flavor, like avocado, crab. Do you like cooked crab? I normally make sashimi at home, screw the rice gimme that raw fish haha!

edited by Sintar on April 20, 2012 at 4:55 AM

Posted on April 20, 2012 at 4:53 AM

#

What kind of rice do you use? I try to use Nishiki Medium grain, no need to rinse, and makes nice fluffy sticky rice. ^_^ Most plain rice is kind of bland, its the seaweed and other things you place in it that add the most flavor, like avocado, crab. Do you like cooked crab? I normally make sashimi at home, screw the rice gimme that raw fish haha!

Yeah that is what I use, the nishiki. i dont like avacado or crab XD thats why i add my own...maybe i put too much rice on em? :/ i dunno

Posted on April 21, 2012 at 2:44 AM

#
First Previous Page 1 2 3 of 3 Next Last

You must be logged in to post in the forums.