Bosskey

Register |
Forgot password?

Final Fantasy XIV Online! (With His Majesty, Queen Jax!) in Video Games

First Previous Page 1 2 3 of 3 Next Last
Currently, FFXIV is on version 1.21, which is still quite a ways away from 2.0! But with each update adding more and more to the game, there's plenty to keep you occupied!

TqZRV.jpg

Jax would like to show off his favorite addition~ The job system!

Jax would like to show off his favorite addition~ The job system!
cbnVQ.jpg

Jax is showing off the Dragoon artifact armor...and posing gayly for the camera.
tSEa0.jpg

Showing off some of the SPIKES JUTTING OUT OF HIS BACK
Yts3A.jpg

Closeup of the helmet...It's an ancient dragoon secret as to how he can see anything.
AbXG4.jpg

He really likes his new armor!
cbnVQ.jpg

Just a little fan service...
c5jtl.jpg

Another....um..........feature...get 'em while they are hot?
rP6Y6.jpg

FAGS...o hi Niko...Jax is blowin u a kissy...nice tights
a1EA2.jpg

So yeah, basically the game is getting more fun. Right now it's pretty easy to solo to 50, depending on the job. Crafting has gotten a bit better...I think it still sucks, but I hated crafting in 11 too so pssht don't listen to me. There are some high level dungeons that are really fun to fight through with a full group of 8, and there is Ifrit and mog king battles which I have yet to try 'cuz im a chicken shit and they are tough.
All of the Artifact armors look really sweet, even better than 11 imo.

FFXVArtifact.jpg

The game still has a ways to go, but I think it's worth it to play before 2.0, since there is already a good chunk of content out. Kind of fun to watch it change and look foreword to the updates too!

Jax welcomes all who play in open sharp, pointy, painful arms! No seriously there are blades on his arms the DRG AF is dangerous!
QAxgX.jpg

And just so everyone knows who had a character on Lindblum, the servers got merged and we are now Sargatanas....or something like that XD

edited by Jax on April 11, 2012 at 6:52 AM

Posted on April 11, 2012 at 6:52 AM

#
Ooof server merges already? Did they start the subscription yet? Jax I'd love to join you, but my computer is booooo, and I'd probably wreck my life again xD! Gimmie another year or two for things to settle haha.

Anyway yeah, your guy fookin rocks. Did I read that correctly? That's the dragoon artifact armor? I am laughing because I thought they were still going with the whole middle east themed cloth and turban armor. But the Dark Knight helmet makes her beautiful return! I'll be keeping an eye on this one :> !

edited by Cados on April 11, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Posted on April 11, 2012 at 6:49 PM

#
Ahhh... the game that contained all of my hopes and dreams for a fantasy MMO. If only it had been good.

I am tempted to get back into it soon, especially since I'm unemployed, but... other things, first!

Posted on April 11, 2012 at 7:31 PM

#
well, until y'all come play, Jax will protect compass with his life! his drg one, not his archer one. 'cuz he cant seem to stay alive long enough to lvl that one. he'll just go nuke shit on blm instead XD;

Posted on April 13, 2012 at 12:03 AM

#
I'd like to try this at some point, but I really don't have the time to commit, and there are at least like, four or five other MMOs i'd rather try first, along with like, twenty regular games im dying to play.

Posted on April 13, 2012 at 4:07 AM

#
I'd like to try this at some point, but I really don't have the time to commit, and there are at least like, four or five other MMOs i'd rather try first, along with like, twenty regular games im dying to play.

lol yeah, I know that feel. I would like to play the secret world...as well as some other one I cant remember the name of. I have Tera so I'm gonna play that AND XIV....and i have yet to finish ff13 and i want diablo and a zillion other games T_T My asshole ex-stepdad is in the diablo 3 beta and he somehow got my 9 year old brother in it to.........and im just kind of sitting here....dying a little inside. I'm going to make that stupid little fuck's life a living nightmare when he returns from his father's house >_>

Posted on April 15, 2012 at 7:22 AM

#
Well d3's around the corner. And Tera... I mean can you really handle three games at once haha?

Posted on April 15, 2012 at 8:59 PM

#
Well d3's around the corner. And Tera... I mean can you really handle three games at once haha?

Well i'm not gonna play the online part of D3, and I don't dedicate myself to like guilds and linkshells so I don't have those tying me down, I just play whenever I want. I'm not worried about having to juggle games lol

Posted on April 16, 2012 at 5:05 AM

#
http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/campaign/campaign.html#welcome

You will be able to play for free if you already have an account that has not been activated
May 9th through May 20th

Posted on April 21, 2012 at 2:35 AM

#
But that's intersecting with the beginning of Diablo 3 season!

Edit: Typokill!

edited by Bunnybee on April 24, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Posted on April 21, 2012 at 9:00 AM

#
But that's intersection with the beginning of Diablo 3 season!
Of course it is =_= *sigh* Oh blizzard, what have you become? At least they did right on Diablo 3, so I can forgive them this once. *pouts* I liked it before it was popular. Without being hipster.

Posted on April 23, 2012 at 11:18 PM

#
https://secure.square-enix.com/enqt/s/run?sq=7274201460baec76ae85a10c9d74a20a9dfacd73c1426cef9b73d9590c02db73b9518da106768e46a12060733c013ba19c7706152ead5975fec5122b8e3f

FFXIV: A realm reborn is now recruiting beta testers! The game right now looks AWESOME. If you haven't taken a look, you definitely should! I get to be in the beta because of Legacy status, so I will probably give updates on how awesome it is :D I am very much excited.

Posted on January 17, 2013 at 5:08 AM

#
Bapidai is beta testing and so he let me play for alittle while. It was fun I like it. I think the Dragoon charys are awesome looking. The fact that you can use a chocobo without having to go to a specific place is awesome, and you can jump! whoa! He woulda thought?! lol

Posted on January 17, 2013 at 8:25 AM

#
What? It hasn't gone in to beta yet...oh unless he did the alpha test? The chocobo thing was in the previous version, but yes I agree it is awesome! I do not know how it will work in beta/finished version, but you used to be able to go anywhere at any time if you had already been to the aetherite...and if you had enough points which replenished over time. I don't know if that will change or not. You have no idea how I am excited for the jumping...I HATEHATEHATE getting stuck behind a stupid little ledge that ya gotta go AAAAALL the way around, when in real life you could just step over the stupid thing! Especially as a DRG...I don;t know how many times I have shouted at my screen because I should...just...be able to...GRAH! XD

Have you been to the new site? They have some really awesome looking concept art up; Me and Niko looked through them the other night. I may be a little too excited to make a Rogadyn female and Miqote male. I'm gonna make all the characters! ...cept maybe the uh...male rogadyn. they too beefy for me.

Posted on January 17, 2013 at 11:18 AM

#
Yeah I guess its the Alpha testing, he's had it for a couple months now. Its pretty cool. :)

Posted on January 17, 2013 at 12:14 PM

#
So I guess beta invites were sent out today. I just today realized I applied using the wrong email! Anyone have any extra codes, for those that got in?

Posted on February 19, 2013 at 3:49 PM

#
You used the wrong email? Were you legacy status? I just got my invite today.

Posted on February 20, 2013 at 3:59 AM

#
I want legacy status but I wasn't able to play the game anyway =[

Posted on February 21, 2013 at 3:09 AM

#
Yeah, I was dumb and realized the DAY OF that I used the wrong email. The RIGHT email is legacy status. I opened a ticket to see if I could possibly get an invite and felt guilty for begging, but I'm really excited.

Posted on February 21, 2013 at 4:00 AM

#
cad- aww why not?

ali- sorry dude :( there is the next beta though, I think there is like 4 or 5 of em? I dont know if you have to sign up for all or not though

Posted on February 22, 2013 at 7:50 AM

#
First Previous Page 1 2 3 of 3 Next Last