Bosskey

Register |
Forgot password?

Artwork Critique in Creativity

First Previous Page 1 2 3 of 3 Next Last
Weeeell, it's supposed to mimic traditional, but it's really just a 3ds game, http://www.bosskey.org/forums/gaming/video-games/91?page=3#forum-post-3215

For some reason I put that in my old post, so it doesn't come up as a new one.

Anyways, there were a few accidents during the painting process, but I think I repaired most of them. There's a black mark below the right avocado. That's from painting something in the upper left corner, and touching the lower right corner with my finger. Made a pretty line through the whole thing. Thought I'd painted over it all, but apparently not. Again, 3 inch screen, and no zoom function, no undo button.

edited by Higure on September 19, 2012 at 4:12 AM

Posted on September 19, 2012 at 4:04 AM

#
There's always the 3DS XL. I'm very impressed though. I was not expecting shading and such.

Posted on September 19, 2012 at 4:16 AM

#
I've already got two 3DS's, so I don't think I will be investing in another. So far I've gone though one pencil drawing of a tree, and five still life paintings. And I was impressed myself by how easy it was. You just listen to the guy explaining what the next step is, perhaps with some real history examples of painters who used the same technique, and then you try to mimic what he did; he does a painting parallel to mine, which I can use as reference as well as the original picture. So I do cheat, if you wanna call it that. I keep telling myself to stop. Still, every stroke in that picture is my own.

I think the next stage is a landscape one. Not sure, though.

edited by Higure on September 19, 2012 at 4:42 AM

Posted on September 19, 2012 at 4:34 AM

#
oh dude that game looks awesome! :O Very nice!

Posted on September 20, 2012 at 12:04 AM

#
First Previous Page 1 2 3 of 3 Next Last

You must be logged in to post in the forums.